Free Offer to Artists
Having a web presence is as much of a necessity for artists as it is for any business. Our very name suggests that we are here to help you get a “solid footing” in the “cloud” as the web is often referred to. To assist you with your first steps, here is our free offer, we ask no commitment from you whatsoever.
On the basis of a short interview, by email, phone, or in person (if possible), we will determine your needs and propose a low cost solution.
We will check your current presence on the web. Can Google and Bing find you? Is your present site, if you have one, “mobile-friendly” so it will not be shunned?
The proposal will include:
- Obtaining a free or low cost site for you.
- Obtaining a domain name for you (your option).
- Creating an artist website for you with a gallery page, a biographical page, and a contact page. Your site would contain links to your social sites such as a Facebook artist “fan” page, a Google+ artist page, your Twitter account and others.
- Setting up an “artist blog” for you.
- Creating a Facebook “fan” page – to represent you as an artist, if you do not already have one.
- Creating a Google+ artist page.
We expect to be able to put a package together for you for a cost of not more that $60 including our efforts and the cost of a domain name and hosting for one year. Our solutions typically utilize a WordPress installation so you can manage your own site with minimum time and effort on your part.
We will itemize and show all options so you can make the best choice for your situation.
Please use the contact form below to initiate the next step.